Copyright and Trademark Notices
The materials available through this website and other websites owned or provided by Sprint (individually and collectively, the "Website") are the property of Sprint or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may view, copy and print pages from the Website only (1) for personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights or notices, (2) as a personal shopping resource, (3) for communicating with Sprint about a company product or service, or (4) for placing an order with Sprint. You may not otherwise use, reproduce, download, store, post, broadcast, transmit, modify, sell or make available to the public content from the Website without the prior written approval of Sprint.
© 2019 Sprint. All rights reserved.
SPRINT, the logo, and other trademarks are trademarks of Sprint and may not be used without permission.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks or registered trademarks of Research In Motion Limited - used by permission.
The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
Sprint respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with U.S. copyright laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"). The DMCA provides recourse for owners of copyrighted material who believe their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed on the Internet or other telecommunications networks.
As a provider of transitory digital communications, Sprint 's activities are protected by the safe harbor provision of the DMCA (see 17 U.S.C. 512 (a)). Sprint is therefore not obligated to respond to a copyright owner (or the owner's agent) nor does Sprint have a duty to remove or disable access to material transmitted, routed or connected to the Sprint network(s) that is initiated and/or directed by an individual user.
If you believe that Sprint has infringed your copyrighted work in a way that does not fall within the applicable DMCA safe harbor provision, please provide notice to our Copyright Agent. The notice must include the following information as required by the DMCA (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)). In addition, the notice should include the basis for your belief that Sprint is not merely providing transitory digital communications under 17 U.S.C. 512(a) of the DMCA:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
NOTE: The Copyright Agent should only be contacted with respect to copyright-infringement matters. The Copyright Agent will not respond to general inquiries.
6391 Sprint Parkway
Overland Park, Kansas 66251
By fax: 913.523.7727
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COUNTER NOTIFICATION TO CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If a copyright infringement notice has been wrongly filed against you as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material, you may file a counter notification with our Copyright Agent. The counter notification must provide the following information:
- Physical or electronic signature of the subscriber;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- The subscriber's name, address, telephone number and email address, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Sprint will terminate all account holders and subscribers who are repeat infringers of intellectual property laws.