Sprint‘s next generation Wave Service is a Premium Point to Point Optical Wavelength service delivering 10G and 100G speeds on Sprint’s nationwide fiber network. With over 30K miles of fiber, our diverse network offers some of
the most unique and direct routing options available in the market today.
Sprint’s Wave Service meets your demands for an economical solution delivering dedicated large bandwidth services that are secure, reliable and scalable. Our high availability connections, with low latency, can connect your business
critical applications to major data centers, carrier hotels and enterprise locations.
- Sprint’s long haul network is built on a dedicated industry leading platform, optimized for data services
- Provides secure, point-to-point transport service using optical wavelength at speeds of 10 Gbps and 100 Gbps
- Connectivity in 28 Carrier Hotel locations
with ongoing growth and expansion to new Hotels
- Dedicated Sprint team of experts that provides 24x7 network monitoring and support
- Our robust and diverse network offers some of the most unique and direct routing options available in the market today.
- Our network footprint includes 3 distinct East / West routes, delivering unmatched routing, security and network diversity options
- Extensive North / South routes, compliment our coast to coast connectivity, providing countless alternatives for routing, diversity and network reliability throughout the country.
- Ability to support both regional, nationwide requirements
- Application agnostic support for all your business-critical applications and cloud solutions
- Client ports include Ethernet, fiber channel, SONET, and video
- Simple, flat-rate pricing