Connect multiple locations while converging voice, video, and data onto a single IP-based network. With Sprint Global Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), you are able to enable voice, data and other real-time, bandwidth-demanding applications;
support those out in the field with Mobile Integration and simplify network management and reduce operating costs. MPLS benefits include Security, Flexibility and Performance.
- Improves security for customer traffic with individual Virtual Private Networks
- Enhances network visibility and management tools with Sprint Compass
- Enables Secure Internet and Remote Access to the corporate intranet
- Connects to Global DSL, Ethernet, wireless WANs and mobile devices
- Delivers a variety of multiple routing protocol support options
- Allows Internet access in over 150 countries
- Prioritizes important traffic with Class of Service capabilities
- Provides speed options from 1 Mbps to 10 Gbps
- Avoids network congestion rather than routing traffic around congestion
Your business requires a solution that has proven quality and reliability. Sprint is the first global service provider to receive Cisco’s IP-VPN Multiservice QoS Certification — which means the Sprint network meets Cisco’s
standards for running converged services such as voice, video, and data.