Sprint is delivering significantly better call quality and faster data speeds than ever before on our state-of-the-art multi-modal network. The Sprint network is winning more awards than before and getting better every day, and that’s not just lip service:
- Received 180 first place (outright or shared) wireless network related awards according to third-party independent testing in the first-half of 2015, an 85 percent increase compared to a year ago.
- Lowest LTE latency among Big Four carriers according to FierceWirless and OpenSignal report (April-June, 2015).
One of the ways we continue to improve is with our Network Densification Plan, which includes:
- Expanding the 800Mhz and 2.5GHz deployment to the majority of our existing sites – making many of our existing sites tri-band LTE.
- Working towards adding thousands of new macro sites in metro markets to expand coverage and optimize our core network foundation leveraging our existing vendors.
- Anticipate deploying tens of thousands small cells in metro markets in the next three years to increase the coverage and capacity of the network leveraging all spectrum bands.